Monday 18 August 2014

World's Most Pierced Man With Horns Denied Entry into Dubai


A heavily pierced and tattooed German man with two horn implants was refused entry to Dubai.




Rolf Buchholz was travelling to Dubai when he was stopped by officials on suspicion of practicing black magic

A 55-year-old Rolf Buchholz was travelling to Dubai to appear at a circus-themed venue when he suddenly was stopped by customs officials on suspicion of practicing black magic.


“The immigration thought I am black magic. Stupid people.”

Mr Buchholz, holds the Guinness World Record for having the most piercings, he has 453 piercings, 278 of which are around his genitalia. He later tweeted: “The immigration thought I am black magic. Stupid people. I have two horns. I think that was also a problem for me in Dubai.”



“I have two horns. I think that was also a problem for me in Dubai.”

Although Dubai is far more laid-back than nearby Saudi Arabia or Qatar, traditional Islamic values remain strong, particularly among members of the local population who are far outnumbered by foreign residents. Actions deemed insulting to local values, including public displays of affection, public intoxication and disrespect for religion, can lead to fines and jail time.

No comments:

Post a Comment